Hot Figure Toys 11" Japan Anime Sexy Doll Keumaya Final Hyper Nurse Commander Erika Naked PVC Sailo

Not so cuddly now: It's claws the psycho squirrel

By Daily Mail Reporter

Standing his ground: The grey squirrel makes a lunge for the camera


The teeth are bared, the claws outstretched. Even his whiskers seem to bristle with animosity.

If anyone still thinks grey squirrels are cuddly little critters, here's an image to prove them wrong.

The creature had climbed into a supposedly squirrel-proof bird feeder to steal nuts left out for the birds.


On guard: The squirrel clings on to the bird feeder - and his horde of nuts


But when he saw what looked like competition approaching, he quickly went into attack mode. These pictures were taken by photographer George Reszeter, 59, at his home in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.

He said: 'The feeder was getting low so I went to get some more peanuts. I took my camera, as I regularly do.

'As I approached, the squirrel froze and just stared at me. I got a little closer and that's when he lunged at me.

'He was really aggressive. His claws were out and he tried to scratch me.'

Mr Reszeter escaped unscathed when the squirrel made a run for it.


source: dailymail