Hot Figure Toys 11" Japan Anime Sexy Doll Keumaya Final Hyper Nurse Commander Erika Naked PVC Sailo

Hmm.. now what? Curious case of the confused grasshopper scratching its head

By JESSICA SATHERLEY

What's going on? This grasshopper adopts the look of a bemused human as it sits atop a Devil's-bit Scabious flower for Matt Cole's photo

Raising a foreleg to its head as it sits atop a flower, this grasshopper appears somewhat confused about what to do next.
Looking like a human scratching its head, the humorous pose was captured by amateur photographer Matt Cole, 40, in Lount Nature Reserve, Leicestershire.
Matt, from Ashby de la Zouch, said: 'It's always great to photograph an animal or insect doing something slightly unusual.

'I was very pleased to capture a sharp image of it in this pose.
'I was on the lookout for interesting insects when I spotted it and followed for a few minutes as it jumped from one perch to another.
'Eventually it settled on this Devil's-bit Scabious flower and allowed me to set up my tripod in front of it.
'As I was watching through my camera viewfinder it briefly lifted its front leg.
'It was starting to spit with rain so it could have been brushing a water drop off its head or eye.

'Either that or it is scratching its head in bemusement, wondering what on earth I'm doing there.'
He added: 'You can put a lot of effort into fieldcraft, technique and composition but sometimes you need a bit of luck to give an image that something extra.'

source: dailymail