Hot Figure Toys 11" Japan Anime Sexy Doll Keumaya Final Hyper Nurse Commander Erika Naked PVC Sailo

Running at full speed with horns out to attack: Shocking moment a raging bull rammed a fearless reveller into the sea

By GERARD COUZENS IN PAMPLONA and ROB PREECE

On the rampage: A bull chases a man into the sea during the Bous a la Mar festival in the eastern Spanish coastal town of Denia

Hurtling at full speed with its horns ready to strike, a raging bull runs into a man and shoves him into the sea as other revellers look on in shock.
The terrifying moment happened during the Bous a la Mar festival in Denia, on the eastern coast of Spain, in which men emerge from protective barriers and encourage bulls to chase them.
The festival took place as two British men spoke of how they were gored by a bull at Spain's most famous festival.
Liam Tarff, 29, and 20-year-old Nick Couchman were attacked when the half-ton animal, called Runaway, broke off from the main pack at the Running of the Bulls festival in Pamplona.

Jumping in: Revellers emerge from protective barriers to provoke bulls into chasing them into the water

Mr Tarff, an insurance worker from Brixton, London, was gored in the left thigh.
Fellow Londoner Nick Couchman, a 20-year old events organiser, was gored in the right thigh.
Mr Tarff, who managed a thumbs up to the crowd as he was carried away in agony on a stretcher with a blood-soaked bandage around his leg, said: 'It was a feeling of sheer panic when I saw the bull stop, turn round and run towards me.
'I was trapped against the barriers with people crowded around me and no fast way out.
'I felt its horn go through my leg. It was like being stabbed with a large knife.

Dangerous: Grinning men watch and hold the bull's horn after the animal joins the man in the water

Mr Tarff, an insurance worker from Brixton, London, was gored in the left thigh.
Fellow Londoner Nick Couchman, a 20-year old events organiser, was gored in the right thigh.
Mr Tarff, who managed a thumbs up to the crowd as he was carried away in agony on a stretcher with a blood-soaked bandage around his leg, said: 'It was a feeling of sheer panic when I saw the bull stop, turn round and run towards me.
'I was trapped against the barriers with people crowded around me and no fast way out.
'I felt its horn go through my leg. It was like being stabbed with a large knife.

Gorged: Laim Tarff was helpless to stop the half ton bull piecing his left thigh with its horn. He is pictured here with the bandaged leg recovering in hospital

'I fell to the ground and managed to crawl under the barrier.
'The next thing first aiders were poking their fingers into my open wound to check there were no pieces of bull horn stuck inside and then I was carried off into an ambulance.
'I only did the run for a friend who's celebrating his 30th birthday and dreamed of taking part. He's due to become a father in September and everyone was telling him not to do it but he survived unscathed.
'I'm starting to realise now just how lucky I've been.
'If the bull's horn had gone in a few inches higher through somewhere like my heart, I probably would not have been around to tell the tale.

Terrifying: A reveler tries to escape a bull in the bull ring, at the end of third running of the bulls at the San Fermin fiestas, in Pamplona

'Fortunately the doctors have told me I'll be okay.'
He added: 'The ironic thing is that I've been staying off the alcohol to make sure sure I'm in form for the run with the bulls every morning. I'm probably the most sober person at the festival.
'We tried to do the run on Sunday but were turned back because there were too many people.
'We saw other people who were off their heads running barefoot.
'The experience has been worth it but I don't think I'll be repeating it in a hurry.'
Friend Paul Edwards, 29, one of a group of five pals Liam ran with, added: 'We knew he had been gored from the live TV images they showed in the bullring after the run.

Daredevils: A runner looks alarmed as he is tossed into the air by a rampaging bull

'But we couldn't get to see him for over an hour so we didn't know how bad it was.
'We were joking before we came over that one of us was going to get gored and the images were going to be all over Youtube but we never imagined it would happen for real.'

source: dailymail