Hot Figure Toys 11" Japan Anime Sexy Doll Keumaya Final Hyper Nurse Commander Erika Naked PVC Sailo

Mouse for dinner again? Amazing pictures capture a barn owl enjoying a spot of dinner

By HELEN COLLIS
Successful hunt: A beautiful barn owl lands on its perch having successfully caught a fat mouse for dinner There's nothing more satisfying than enjoying a favourite meal when hungry. And for this lucky photographer, they captured a barn owl eating a fat mouse then apparently showing its satisfaction by 'smiling' into the camera. It only takes a few gulps to consume the big mouse, before only the tail is left poking out of the satisfied bird's mouth.
Mouthful: It was an eye-watering mouthful to get down in one go, but the hungry owl didn't seem to mind These fabulous pictures were taken in Bamburgh, Northumberland, as the bird had a spot of dinner. Photographer Chris Hadfield, 58, from Durham, took up photography three and a half years ago. She said: 'I am just glad I managed to capture the shot.
Gobbling: For such a big meal, the owl made light work of getting it down 'I love the smile on the owl's face as he gets to eat his mouse. 'I love the last mouthful, or mouseful, with just the tail sticking out.' She added: 'I have only been doing photography for three and a half years as a hobby but I do take it seriously. 'I am just pleased if people like what I capture, and these shots have had a good reaction.
Content: With just the tail left to swallow, the owl gave the photographer a rare smile, looking content with its full belly source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430378/Barn-owl-enjoys-spot-dinner--right-mouses-TAIL.html My Facebook My Google+ Contact me