Hot Figure Toys 11" Japan Anime Sexy Doll Keumaya Final Hyper Nurse Commander Erika Naked PVC Sailo

That's an udder fine mess I've got myself into! Cow gets itself stuck on crash barrier

By JAMES RUSH
A stranded calf appears to be resigned to having nowhere to go after becoming stuck climbing over a crash barrier Separated from the rest of its herd, a stranded cow appears resigned to the idea that it has nowhere else to go, after becoming stuck climbing over a crash barrier. Fortunately for this adventurous calf however, help was on its way after Jack Weigner spotted it while driving near Chochis in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. Mr Weigner became its saviour as he and his wife Jenna pulled over to help rescue the calf after nearly driving past it.
Fortunately for this adventurous calf however, help was on its way after Jack Weigner spotted it while driving near Chochis in Santa Cruz, Bolivia The 31-year-old said: 'It seemed pretty resigned to the fact it was stuck and it probably was on for at least ten to 15 minutes. 'It did not seem scared until I went over to help it as up to that point, it was pretty calm. 'When I went over to help it, it suddenly acted scared and tried to get off.
Mr Weigner became its saviour as he and his wife Jenna pulled over to help rescue the calf after nearly driving past it Read more at Dailymail.co.uk My Facebook My Google+ Contact me